Pathway to Energy Efficiency Grant FundingMember News
Pathway to Energy Efficiency Grant Funding
Join the Low Carbon SMEs’ programme at Aston University and receive free Diagnostic and apply for Low carbon Grants to cover 50% of the capital costs of replacing old and energy inefficient equipment.
What we have on offer:
- 2-5 day Diagnostic to analyse your business's energy-use
- Apply for a low carbon grant of up to £12,250 to reduce energy costs (matched funded)
- Funding opportunities are made available through ERDF grants. Approval is based on being able to demonstrate sufficient associated energy savings
- Have an annual turnover of not exceeding €50 million and/or an annual balance sheet not exceeding €43million
- We support all SMEs in the Black Country LEP (Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall, and Wolverhampton) and Birmingham and Solihull LEP (Birmingham, Solihull, Wyre Forest, Bromsgrove, Redditch, East Staffordshire, Lichfield, Tamworth and Cannock Chase)
- Have received no more than €200,000 of de minimis State Aid in the past 3 years.
- Employ less than 250 employees
For further information and Grant Eligibility, please email- [email protected] or call us on 0121 204 3480, 0121 204 4248.
To find out more about Low Carbon SMEs programme, please visit-http://www.smelowcarbon.co.uk.
This Programme is part-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.